Join Our Wine Club
We are pleased to announce the NEW Ciccone Wine Club. It is free to join and our members will enjoy a variety of benefits including year round savings on wine purchases. Choose the club level that is right for you and receive shipments in May and November.
By law we can only ship to Michigan, Florida and Washington DC (we will be adding states periodically).
- Receive two shipments a year of three pre-selected wines: a white, a red, and a specialty wine, shipped to you in May and November.
- Receive an annual Club Gift
- Enjoy Complimentary tastings for you and a guest when visiting the Tasting Room
- Save 15% off all tasting room and online purchases for 3 and 6 bottle club members, 20% for case club members
- Guaranteed access to all small production, small batch or new release wines.
- Invitation to events held at Ciccone Vineyard & Winery
- Winemakers notes on featured wines
- Quarterly Newsletters and recipe
Join the Ciccone Wine Club
Wine Club Details
- Must be 21 years or older to participate in the Wine Club.
- There is no charge to join and no membership fees.
- We will notify you via email one week prior to shipment with payment information and ship date
- Your credit card will be billed automatically each shipment including shipping charges
- By signing up you agree to at least one year (two shipments) of membership. Membership will renew automatically, must cancel within 30 days of shipment
- Enjoy 15% off all tasting room and online purchases for 3 and 6 bottle club members, 20% for case club members
- Wine will be shipped by UPS directly to your door (Adult 21 or older Signature required)
- If you are local resident, pick up is available.
Please note: the discount does not apply to purchases made at off-site events or wine festivals. Membership is continuous with your credit card automatically billed at time of shipment. you will receive and email notification approximately 1 week prior to shipment. It is the member's responsibility to notify us with any credit card or address changes or make changes to their account online. Members are also responsible for costs incurred if wines are sent to the wrong address or there is no one 21 years of age available to sign for each shipment. Remember that shipping and handing is an added charge. Ciccone Vineyard & Winery's on-site pick up option is available to avoid shipping and handling charges. If you choose to pick-up your wine at the winery please call before arriving so your package is ready for pick up. If not picked up within one week of shipment date the wine will be shipped to your house and shipping charges will apply. Please contact us if you need to delay a shipment. Cancellation of your wine club membership is available up on the completion of a 1 year commitment. To terminate your membership written notification must be received 30 days prior to the next wine club shipment. If you have questions please contact us at 231-271-5553.